Global warming?

Not the economy - but the biggest nation wide snow fall for 18 years (I'm talking inches not feet) in England has brought the nation and particularly London to a stand still. Why?

I am told (correct me if I'm wrong) that in New York it can snow for days and life carries on as normal.

Anyway it gave me and my daughter opportunity to build this rather elegant looking snowman. Well I thought he looked rather elegant anyway - until that is I looked outside my front door window and saw one twice as big donned with a hat and scarf.

All this leaves me with 2 questions: (1) Is coveting the neighbour's snowman really a sin? (2) What has happened to global warming?

Answers on a post card please.




Comments

Dawg said…
I had to write my congressman and let him know how dissappointed I was with him for the way he conducted himself when AlGore spoke in DC the other day.

My congressman catered to Gore on every point Gore made about man-made GW.

I told him to change his ways or look for another job......
Michelle said…
Hi Neil

Super blog - made me think and made me smile. What more could one ask.
x x Michelle
Anonymous said…
Global warming...the scam of the century.

Popular posts from this blog

Where does the ability to love come from?

Hedonist in the Making

A Bible Believing Repentance Seeking Evangelising Arch-Bishop