Craft

My sister Michelle has amazing gifts as a craft designer. She is involved with a craft club and designs cards and stuff which can be seen here

I have no doubt that her gifts are God given!

I sometimes pop into a school breakfast club where again (mainly mums) there is regularly some fantastic crafting going on. It was here that I put my hand to designing this fish, painted on wood. My wife liked it so much that she put it up on the wall in our lounge and I felt really encouraged! No I am not a natural but enjoyed making it never the less.

Craft has very much been on my mind just recently. I need a craft designer for a Christian after school drama club that I am launching next week. I have my first craft in place. We are thinking about Jesus calming of the storm and so I have designed a boat. On the sails of the boat is written 'Be still and know that I am God' (Psalm 46:10). This 'being still' talks about that peace of God that passes all understanding! - even when we are going through the storm!

Any way I am needing someone to design a stick of sweet rock with 'Jesus' written all the way through (as opposed to 'Blackpool'), a lighthouse, a picnic basket, etc etc. The catch is that they need to be simple enough (a) for me to do! (b) for a child to complete within 15 minutes.

Any offers?


Comments

Unknown said…
Hello Cant offer to design them Im afraid but thanks for popping by my blog my OH and I enjoy popping by yours too.
Dawg said…
Fantastic job on the ark work Sir!

I like the way you worked in the Christian fish symbol.
Thanks Clarky J - you're welcome here any time!
Thanks for your encouragement Wayne. Still praying that God is sorting out your present discomfort. Hope everything went well!

Neil

Popular posts from this blog

Where does the ability to love come from?

Hedonist in the Making

A Bible Believing Repentance Seeking Evangelising Arch-Bishop