Grandfather for the second time!

I know many wouldn't believe I am old enough, but on Saturday evening I became a grandfather for the second time. Yesterday I went to hospital to see Sophie. It was a God moment and I confess that as I held her in my arms I shed a couple of tears at the emotion of it all - she is absolutely beautiful! How can anyone look at a new born baby (her complex design, her amazing form, her her staggering beauty) and deny that God exists or not want to praise him?

Oh yes, you shaped me first inside and then out;
you formed me in my mother's womb,
I thank you, High God - you're breathtaking!
Body and soul, I am marvelously made!
I worship in adoration - what a creation!
You know me inside out,
you know every bone in my body;
you know exactly how I was made, bit by bit,
how I was sculptured from nothing into something.
Like an open book you watched me grow from conception to birth;
all the stages of my life were spread out before you,
The days of my life all prepared
before I'd even lived one day.

Psalm 139: 13 - 18 (The Message)

(photo to follow!)

Comments

Dawg said…
Congratulations!

Being a Pawpaw (Grandfather in the deep south of the USA) 3 times over, I can assure you it never becomes routine.

Way to go!
I am a PAPA to two little boys, 3yrs and a 7 month old! They keep me busy. Congrats on the new addition!
Anonymous said…
Praise God that you have another grandchild. Oh I can hardly beleive it to look at you. Congratulations my brother, and praise God that you have one more member of you lovely family. I love you blog and I am glad I happend to find it on Marks blog. Keep up all the good work Neil and may our Lord continue to open up doors for you to share the gospel. May you see many come to faith and continue to be on fire for Gods truth. Love you guys and miss you lots Jade
Thank you Jade

Your enthusiasm is always encouraging as are the reports I keep getting of those in prison that have come to Christ through your ministry.

May God continue to use you and Pete mightily.

God bless

Neil

Popular posts from this blog

Where does the ability to love come from?

Hedonist in the Making

A Bible Believing Repentance Seeking Evangelising Arch-Bishop