Male 'wives' and female 'husbands' I personally believe this simply can't be right!

 
My personal view on this is that the Government is making an horrendous mess!  In a strange way the Government's intervention on marriage feels to me like a matter  from George Orwell's 1984 - only with an illiberal liberal agenda . I personally feel sure that the 'Thought Police' will be hunting out those who disapprove to all this all too soon, dismissing school teachers and Christian Registrars who conscientiously can not in any way promote same sex marriage. I am not sure that even the Church will be safe from civil law when European courts are asked to intervene! 

Comments

'Steven Underwood' I would like to publish your comments, but if you are adamant in using bad language and or attack me as an individual, you will not get your comment published or even read.
Thanks. Neil

Popular posts from this blog

Where does the ability to love come from?

Hedonist in the Making

A Bible Believing Repentance Seeking Evangelising Arch-Bishop