One Way Jesus



This card was made by my sister. I like it because it reminds me that Jesus made it clear that He is the only way to the Father. It reminds me that there was only one way in which we could be redeemed from the consequence of our sin and that is through Jesus taking the Way of the cross and by our believing and trusting in Jesus and the victory that He claimed there. For this it takes pride of place on my shelf in my office.

Jesus answered "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." (John 14:6)





Comments

Dawg said…
A very beautiful card indeed!

It looks like art talent runs in the family Neil.
Michelle said…
Wondered why you wanted this card Neil then realised how it could be used and what it could mean in a biblical sense. So glad you like it and that it means something to you. For me the phrase infers that no matter what we may want in life, life will happen, and the only thing that is important in amongst the strife of living is travelling the path which leads to love.
Happy Easter Bro' Love you
x Michelle
Anonymous said…
Wow, beautiful thats all i can say. Amazing card.

And by the way Neil I finally posted that review of Roger Olsen's book "How to Be Evangelical Without Being Conserative." Drop by and check it out when you get a chance.

Grace and Peace,
Danny
Unknown said…
Love the card xx A little bird told me today was your birthday Neil - Hope you have had a Happy day!Janet
Dawg said…
Neil - Have not heard from you in a while....everything ok?
Wayne

Many thanks for your concern - yes everything is ok - just a little busy at the moment.

Hope to post soon and get back onto the blogosphere.

God bless

Neil
Janet

Many thanks - had a great birthday.

Neil
Dawg said…
I know about busy!!

God bless -

Popular posts from this blog

Where does the ability to love come from?

Hedonist in the Making

Be careful who you offer to pray for!