Looking for a rock solid investment?












In these days of market crashes there is one and only one rock solid investment. There is one Trust that you can trust! That is the investment that will provide life long security, total peace of mind, and a better return then you can ever imagine:

Of course the investment and Trust that I am talking about is the trust in Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour. Repenting of your sins and walking with him in these uncertain times, will bring eternal life - a quality of life that can not be bettered. Everything else will at some stage let you down - but Jesus - never will!

Putting your trust in anything else is akin to worshiping a false god:

I waited patiently for the Lord
he turned to me and heard my cry.
He lifted me out of the slimy pit,
out of the mud and mire;
he set my feet on a rock
and gave me a firm place to stand.

He put a new song in my mouth,
a hymn of praise to our God.

Many will see and fear
and put their trust in the Lord.

Blessed is the man
who makes the Lord his trust,
who does not look to the proud
to those who turn aside to false gods.

Many, O Lord my God,
are the wonders you have done.
The things you planned for us
no one can recount to you;
were I to speak and tell of them,
there would be too many to declare.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where does the ability to love come from?

Hedonist in the Making

A Bible Believing Repentance Seeking Evangelising Arch-Bishop