John Sentamu Admits Neil into the office of Evangelist

For my first posting I thought I would register the moment that John Sentamu Admitted (and anointed) me into the office of Evangelist in Sheffield Cathedral. (July 12th 2007) It was an amazingly powerful moment and a wonderful and God blessed day.

My first post is in the Almondbury Deanery in Huddersfield, where I hope to set up a 'fresh expression' of church, working primarily with children and families (possibility in the Dalton/Rawthorpe or Grange Moor areas).


Comments

Looks like you are just getting started in the blogging world and as an evangelist. My prayers are with you that you will be for the people what they need. A voice of reason in a dark world. That Jesus will shine through you. That you have no fear in exposing the darkness because the light you shine is the Word of God! May God's blessings be upon you and your family and upon your ministry!


God bless

Brian

Popular posts from this blog

Where does the ability to love come from?

Hedonist in the Making

A Bible Believing Repentance Seeking Evangelising Arch-Bishop